MUTIARA KATA 2

1)
You can escape from liability,but you cannot escape from regret.
You can escape from school,but you cannot escape from knowledge.
You can escape from your enemies,but you cannot escape from fear.
You can escape from jail,but you cannot escape from guilt.
You can escape from commitment,but you cannot escape from love. 
...You can escape from others,but you cannot escape from yourself.
You can escape from life, but you cannot escape from death.  
- Philippos

2)

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
- Gilda Radner

 3)

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. :)

4)

DECLARATION OF PERFECTION-- I am not perfect. I live on the planet Earth where humans live. Humans aren't perfect. Never have been. Never will be. So I don't always wear the right clothes. And I don't always use the right shoes. My memory sometimes fails me. I don't look like a fashion model. I don't cook like a French... chef. I don't always do what people expect of me. I am human. I am imperfect. But there is no one else like me in this whole wide world. I am unique. I am a miracle.
- Unknown

 

 

No comments: